“Three solutions to every problem: Accept it; Change it or Leave it”. I am quite agreeing with this quote. These three solutions are the best method to live happily or guilt free. If something uncontrolled or beyond your limit then just accept it. If you are not satisfied then take the bold step and no matter what change the situation. Or if nothing works then leave it no need to consume your energy to deal with the problem. Well, these three solution hides biggest secret in itself, to live life happily.
Accept it, gives the sense of surrender against the situation. all right, If we do surrender so does it means our failure? I would say no, surrender or acceptance is not failure. If something happened which is not in our hand or uncontrollable such as death of loved one or some natural hazards like flood or tornado or accident. Then, instead of accusing our fate we should compromise the present situation and accept it. “Why this happen to me” kind of mentality is not going provide any solution to the problem besides its makes the situation more worst. Accept the situation and move on can be keep us alive.
Change it, if we are not happy in our current life. Such as job is not satisfactory or getting bad outcomes whatever we do. So take a bold step and change the whole situation. If you decided in your heart and mind I will change my life or I don’t want live like a looser. Change the situation but change needs tools like positivity in thoughts, self-confidence and lots of encouragement. with these tools anybody can come out from any situation.
Last but not least is leave it, here I would like to give my personnel example of my life, when I went to the university I initially I choose the computer science major. I took that because on that time I thought, this kind of major makes my future bright and successful. After having trouble in doing programming assignment, soon I realize I am not for the computer science. But here again my ego come and I thought, is I am running away from the situation? So, I kept working with computer science major but still no success. Then, I thought, is I am wasting my time or year? I talk to my advisor said, ” world is not end at computer science, there are other majors which can also give you the future security”. So, I left the computer science major and took the another one. Now I am very happy and more satisfied. If something gives you continues pain or suffering better to leave it. Life is very short so why waste.
I always fascinated by the ancient Indian political guru Chanakya and his thoughts about life. When I was about 9-year-old I used to watch the TV show about Chankaya. The character of Chankaya was so self-dependent and reliable. His teaching inspired me a lot and thats why I would like to share some of his useful quotes about practical life.
- “A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first.”
- ” Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.”
- “The biggest guru-mantra is: Never share your secrets with anybody. ! It will destroy you.”
- “There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no Friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.”
- “Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful.
- Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.”
- “As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.”
- “Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.”
- “The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.”
- “Whore s don’t live in company of poor men, citizens never support a weak company and birds don’t build nests on a tree that doesn’t bear fruits.”
- “God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.”
- “A man is great by deeds, not by birth.”
- “Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.”
- “Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.”
- “Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”
No complain about life but some time I want to control. Control of thoughts, control of rubbish talk. In fact, I believe that control for wellbeing of myself. You cannot leave yourself like mad river because it’s nothing but your LIFE.
All we have one life to live, so why to waste. You are the best creation of God. Use it! Do your best! Live like a quality person. Follow your dreams, role model so that the day you die you don’t have single thought of regret. As it is said by Bob Moward, “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins”.