I always fascinated by the ancient Indian political guru Chanakya and his thoughts about life. When I was about 9-year-old I used to watch the TV show about Chankaya. The character of Chankaya was so self-dependent and reliable. His teaching inspired me a lot and thats why I would like to share some of his useful quotes about practical life.
- “A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first.”
- ” Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.”
- “The biggest guru-mantra is: Never share your secrets with anybody. ! It will destroy you.”
- “There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no Friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.”
- “Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful.
- Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.”
- “As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.”
- “Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.”
- “The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.”
- “Whore s don’t live in company of poor men, citizens never support a weak company and birds don’t build nests on a tree that doesn’t bear fruits.”
- “God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.”
- “A man is great by deeds, not by birth.”
- “Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.”
- “Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.”
- “Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”